A SIMPLE GIFT TO MY FA FRIENDS AND FAmily

March 06, 2016



            Today, 3 years ago is a first day. I make friendship with my friends with same conditions with me and also their families from various countries. Sharing photos, jokes, information and many thing with them every day. Because I have FA, I can making friendship with them, know the culture of another country without me having to go there. Although we just communication via private message but who knows if one day we can meet in real life. Because we never know what tomorrow will bring.

            Thanks to all my FA Friends and FAmily because has maintained a friendship with me until this day. So I wrote this special for you.


You are stay away from me
But I feel very close
Exist in every beat in my heart
And has a special place in my life
We can be friends because has the same things
Struggle every day to against FA
Support each others
If you feel pain in there
Im also feel the same in here
So never say “IM ALONE”



Banyumanik, 06.03.2016

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe